Malmö - 22 mars 2017
Invitation to Managerial Master’s Championship Event
• Want to develop your people in strategic decision-making, ensure alignment and general understanding between business units?
• What if your employees could practice real-life business situations without risking real-life business?
• Want the opportunity to benchmark with industry peers in a fun and simulated environment?
This is your chance to test Celemi’s world-renowned business simulation, Celemi Enterprise™. The purpose of the business simulation is to enhance teamwork and create a learning experience for your people to engage in all aspects of driving a business.
• You might want to challenge your team’s and your own knowledge.
• You might want to grow and expand your business, and align your strategy by strengthening your people’s general executive understanding.
• Or experience a fun and challenging day, as a great team-building event.
Independent of your motivation for attending, we are certain you will explore something new and exciting. We have put all of this into a fun event for you to try out!
Lund School of Economics and Management (LUSEM), Celemi, and the students of the Program of Masters in Management (MiM) are hosting the first ever annual Managerial Master, a fun student-led management championship for companies in the Skåne region. 36 teams of 4 members each compete in dynamic and challenging board game business simulations.
It’s a chance for you to mingle with other companies represented in the Skåne region and with MiM students being taught the latest topics and trends in Management.
In addition to that, the championship creates great opportunity to work closely with LUSEM in the future, enabling strong contact with future talents.
And it’s all for a good cause!
Besides all the fun, learning and visibility, participants raise funds for a scholarship so that a student can take part in the MiM program next year.
The winning team will get a surprise prize, combined with a diploma enhancing not only the winning team, but also their contribution to a scholarship for a non-EU student, enabling another person to contribute to the great businesses around the world today.
Register now and secure your spot on March 22nd, 2017, at the Chamber of Commerce, in Malmö!
040-690 24 29
22 mars 2017
Handelskammaren, Malmö Börshus, Skeppsbron 2, vån 2